Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hip to be UB

I fancy myself to be a stylish gal, up on the trends, and in the know...well, at least on my good days, right? *wink*

I have been doing some research into trends in the beauty and pampering industry and I just had to share what I found.

Did you know that nearly everything I've read talks about how HOT customization and personalization is? Hello! Urban Botanic!! We celebrate individuality, that is who we are!

I also read that trend reports several years ago in the beauty industry were indicating that pampering and spa services were going to be huge. Well, we all know how big the spa market has gotten. Now industry reports in the spa biz are saying that the ability to do "group" services and parties so you can be social while you are pampered is going to be the next big thing. Hello, again - Urban Botanic!! We can party at a house, we can party on the job, heck...we can partner with a spa and party there, too!

And then there is the whole green movement...which UB is on trend with because we don't use icky chemicals and our products are hypo-allergenic. Which is a lot more "green" than many other products in the market (however, don't expect to see UB packaging woven from natural hemp fibers anytime soon...but I digress...).

We offer customers a personalized product that is all about them, the ability to experience the fun of a creative group setting (throw in some wine and it's a partay), and people can feel safe and confident in the quality of our product. And top that all off with a totally affordable price point. Let me just say, I love being "on trend" and I love being a part of a company that is absolutely on trend, too!

Hip, hip, hooray!!

1 comment:

UB Queen Bee said...

Awesome article girl! You are sooo right!