Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Boutique Workshop

I am so excited as I'm writing this...it's official, we are going to be doing an in-store event at this incredibly cute store up in Snohomish called Inside Out!

We (we being myself, Shawna, and Kris) will be conducting two 90 minute workshops at the boutique on the afternoon of Saturday, March 24th. Attendees are asked to pre-register and pay a $10 fee. The fee will be applied toward their purchase of a UB product.


Here is a link to the event: http://einsideout.com/events.htm


They have sooooo many cute things there, I'm afraid I will spend all of my earnings and then some before I get out of there!!


I will definitely post a blog after the event to discuss our successes along with lessons learned. I think partnering with independently owned boutiques like this is a great way to meet people, spread the word about our exciting concept, and move product!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! They look similar to Anthropologie, which I love, but can't afford :)

UB Queen Bee said...

Looking forward to a super fun time! See you then!