Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tuesday & Wednesday

My how this week has just flown by...

My daughter has caught some kind of virus and has had a fever off and on since Sunday. Yesterday it was 102.7! Poor thing, not a very fun spring break for her.

Tuesday
Booked two parties
Emailed boutique for customer appreciation event
Spoke with an awesome potential new fragrance designer

Wednesday
Got a tentative booking for a birthday party (very exciting!)
Sent out a lotion sample to the potential new team member
Developed list for customer appreciation leads
Have two more tentative parties scheduled, just need to nail down the dates/times

I think my VistaPrint postcards should arrive today so I can do my wedding mailer!

1 comment:

UB Queen Bee said...

Keep it up Super Woman! And thanks so much for helping out with my Big Event! Super Fun!