Sunday, April 8, 2007

Focusing on Urban Botanic

I am off from work for a week. Well...I am off from my full-time job but rather than actually taking a vacation, I am going to be focusing my energy on my Urban Botanic business along with sorting through my excess belongings for a garage sale at the end of the week.

I am making a game plan for the week where I am going to jump-start things for the Spring and Summer season. I haven't quite figured out my concrete goals for the week but I will post those along with my progress every day!


The first steps I have taken are to order up some postcards from Vista Print, they should be here by week's end. How is it that "free" postcards ended up costing $23? haha


The postcards are to target wedding-oriented businesses to interest them in hosting an after-hours or VIP bride fragrance party. Using a lot of the text that Shawna posted a few weeks ago, here is a picture of what I designed:






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey, those post cards are so very, very cute! And the text on the front is perfect. It even rhymes a little!
-McKenna

UB Queen Bee said...

Hey gal! Very cute. Here is the good news about VP - Once you've paid to upload these, you won't have to again for those exact ones and you can order everytime they have the sale and just pay the $5.00 in shipping. PS always choose the 21 day shipping or whatever the long one is because they NEVER take 21 days ;)

Karlene said...

Great cards! I just ordered some birthday postcards offering a % off on product they purchase during their birthday month. I'm excited to start sending them out and hope they do well.

My cards were about that much too, but I did the color back. Next time, I think I'll go with the B&W back. Cheaper.

Update us on the response you get from those cards. I'd be interested in trying them too.