Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Mama-Do List

I am using my blog today to keep track of kettles in the fire. Somehow posting things publicly helps ensure I stay accountable! ;)

Also...the postal rate goes up on May 14th so there is no time like NOW to do my direct mail activities and use up cheaper stamps!


  1. Send out 100 party lead postcards to my neighborhood.
  2. Send out staff appreciation flyers to targeted businesses. I have pulled together a list of women-owned businesses that are likely to have a mostly female staff.
  3. Follow up on my bridal mailing. I haven't received any bites yet so I think it's time to call the folks I mailed cards out to.
  4. Begin building my boutique list. The new flyers Shawna posted to TeamBurst are great (kudos to Miss Lauri for designing them!).
  5. Dedicate one uninterrupted hour to investigating the new networking site I joined called Ryze.
  6. Follow up on three party leads! :)

Let's see how far I can get on these tasks by tomorrow evening...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!