Monday, May 7, 2007

UB Heatin' Things Up!

I am in the middle of a virtual UB whirlwind and I LOVE IT!

Here is what I have on deck this week:

  • high school fashion show fundraiser tonight
  • tween birthday party Friday night
  • youth birthday party Saturday afternoon
  • grown-up UB birthday party Saturday night

Plus... I have new mailers coming to me from VistaPrint this week. I have 600+ local addresses of women between 25-48 who I will be sending those to.

Monday, May 14th Shawna has her Crave Shop '07 event that I'm going to help her with. I am so excited to see the reaction to the UB affiliate program she has designed for boutiques!

I have another party coming the first week in June. AND my mom is getting back in town and she will get her first taste of UB this week. I know she will likely do at least two parties for me and those parties will most definitely spawn more bookings.

Woohoo! It's gettin' hot in here!!

1 comment:

UB Queen Bee said...

Ride the wave of momentum girl! This is so awesome. Don't forget to take your daily vitamin to keep up!