Saturday, June 23, 2007

Exciting Happenings!

With the latest exciting announcement from corporate about the revamped DIY oil kits (UB You system) that will be available for purchase online, I have a renewed sense of excitement with my business. Not that I was ever "not" excited but now I'm even MORE excited about the possibilities (if that was even possible!).


I am working on two projects to build online awareness for UB so this is perfect timing!


I also have a personal but UB-related announcement that I'm getting ready to make about an exciting new venture and I just have to say that I'm really, really thrilled about it.


Stay tuned for deets in the very near future... :)




2 comments:

UB Queen Bee said...

I know how much the FD's are going to FREAK about your announcement - so hurry up will ya! J/K -

XXOO

- Shawna

UB SoCal said...

I hate cliff hangers!!! Just spill it!